If RTX gaming laptop deals have been at the top of your Black Friday gaming laptop deal searches then we’ve found the one you might well have been looking for. And it won’t break the bank either as it’s a genuinely great budget RTX laptop deal, that sneaks you into Nvidia’s 30-series of brand-new graphics cards so you’ll get all the benefits of getting into that family, and you won’t break the bank or pay a bigger price of admission like you would with RTX 3060 laptops, RTX 3070 laptops, and RTX 3080 laptops.
This excellent ASUS TUF 17.3-inch gaming laptop has never down to this price: just $679.99 (opens in new tab) at Best Buy. This represents a saving of $220 that’s been slashed from its $900 list price and means the RTX 3050 laptop is a genuine, absolute steal.
While the performance and power it offers might not barge competitors out of the way while on a charge up the internet’s best gaming laptop lists, the value here is undeniable. Its price is now perfect for anyone looking for a home portable machine that can handle both work and play seamlessly, and competently. Without a doubt a great Black Friday gaming laptop deal, but also one of the best early Black Friday laptop deals we’ve seen.
Today’s best RTX 30-series laptop deal
ASUS TUF Gaming laptop (17.3 inch; RTX 3050) |
$900 $679.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
Save $220 – This is the definition of a cheap Black Friday gaming laptop deal. It’s a really tidy build for the money with that RTX 3050 graphics card being the centerpiece. It’s well supported by an i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD too, plus it’s a larger 17.3-inch model which is handsome. Oh, and you’ll also get a free month of Game Pass Ultimate here too. Nice.
2021 has proven that the pre-built laptop and PC markets have been by far the easier method to get into Nvidia’s new 30-series generation. Similar to trying to pin down PS5 stock or Xbox Series X stock, knowing where to buy RTX 3060 or where to buy RTX 3070 cards, for example, has been a nightmare all year.
That has meant that RTX laptop deals like this one have become increasingly tempting – particularly at the lower-end of the 30-series graphics card line. It’s at this entry-level point that marks great value for money in terms of the performance and benefits you get without having to spend big.
For some wider prices as reference points before the big sales event of the year officially kicks off, here are some more of the latest prices on gaming laptops.
The best early Black Friday deals available now
- Amazon: over 50% off PS5 games and Razer accessories (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: price guarantee available and laptops from $119 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 30% off Alienware, XPS and Inspiron (opens in new tab)
- Disney Plus: grab 12 months for the price of 10 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: headphones from $19.95 and tablets from $79 (opens in new tab)
- Target: up to 50% off headphones, 25% off TVs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: gaming monitors from $179 and chairs from $69.99 (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: $400 off Surface Pro and 30% off gaming headsets (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: gaming laptops from $619 (opens in new tab)
- HP: 72 hour flash sale now live – save up to $400 (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: save up to $3,500 on 8K and QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: up to $1,000 off 5G phones with trade-in (opens in new tab)
If you’re interested in all things pc gaming this sales season, then you’ll be keen to see the latest early Black Friday gaming PC deals, Black Friday gaming monitor deals, and Black Friday gaming headset deals – check them out, and give your setup an overhaul.