This year’s Black Friday Oculus Quest 2 deals are here, with a number of retailers all launching the closest thing to a discount we’ll likely see on the popular VR headset.
You can claim $50 in credit (opens in new tab) when you buy an Oculus Quest 2 at Amazon right now, but there are plenty more retailers out there offering their own gift cards as well. This early Black Friday Oculus Quest 2 deal is also available at Best Buy (opens in new tab), Newegg (opens in new tab), and Target (opens in new tab) as well, so it’s worth checking out the rest of these stores’ Black Friday gaming deals to make sure you’re picking the right one.
That’s not all – UK savings hunters can also benefit from this week’s Oculus Quest 2 deals. Amazon UK is offering a similar £50 credit (opens in new tab) when you pick up the headset right now.
You’re still paying the full $299.99 / £299.99 MSRP for the 128GB model, but that $50 / £50 back on a future purchase effectively bringing the price down to just $249.99 / £249.99. That’s an exceptional offer, especially considering the stock issues and incredible demand that this device has seen over the last year.
You’ll find more details on this Oculus Quest 2 deal just below, with more offers further down the page as well.
Today’s best early Black Friday Oculus Quest 2 deals
Oculus Quest 2 + $50 gift card | $299.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
This is likely the closest we’ll get to a straight discount in this year’s Black Friday Oculus Quest 2 deals. Amazon is offering a $50 gift card with every Oculus Quest 2 purchase right now – that’s an excellent deal, essentially putting the VR headset at just $249.99.
Oculus Quest 2 | £50 credit | £299.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
UK shoppers can also get in on the fun, with a free £50 credit at Amazon with every Oculus Quest 2 headset. That’s excellent news for those waiting on this year’s Oculus Quest offers for any savings they can find.
More early Black Friday Oculus Quest 2 deals
If the Black Friday Oculus Quest 2 deal above isn’t working out for you, you can check for more offers across the web in the price comparison chart below.
More of today’s best Black Friday deals
- Amazon: over 50% off PS5 games and Razer accessories (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: price guarantee available and laptops from $119 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 30% off Alienware, XPS and Inspiron (opens in new tab)
- Disney Plus: grab 12 months for the price of 10 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: headphones from $19.95 and tablets from $79 (opens in new tab)
- Target: up to 50% off headphones, 25% off TVs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: gaming monitors from $179 and chairs from $69.99 (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: $400 off Surface Pro and 30% off gaming headsets (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: gaming laptops from $619 (opens in new tab)
- HP: 72 hour flash sale now live – save up to $400 (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: save up to $3,500 on 8K and QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: up to $1,000 off 5G phones with trade-in (opens in new tab)
For a more traditional gaming experience, we’re also rounding up all the latest Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals (opens in new tab), Black Friday PS5 deals (opens in new tab), and Black Friday Xbox Series X deals (opens in new tab). Or, if you’re looking to tether your new VR headset, it’s worth checking out the Black Friday gaming PC deals (opens in new tab) we’ve found so far as well.