Borderlands 3 Shift codes get you great loot, whether that’s opening Golden Chests, or grabbing some cosmetics – using Shift codes can get you keys and rewards you wouldn’t have otherwise and it’s all for free. Obviously that’s a thing you want so let’s take a look at what’s going on.
Because the codes vary greatly in terms of dates, rewards and availability it’s always worth checking what the latest ones are to make sure you’re not missing out. New ones can drop without warning and getting as many Borderlands 3 Shift codes as you can is the best way to get some great loot fast.
Ranking the best Borderlands games (opens in new tab), from Common to Legendary
To claim one of these Borderlands 3 Shift codes we have below you’ll need to head into the game where you can find the Shift menu. In there you’ll be able to input the code and, if it’s still valid, Golden Keys will be sent to your Vault Hunter’s mailbox to be collected. These Keys can then be used to unlock a Golden Chest to reveal the shiny loot inside. Or, if it’s a cosmetic you’ll unlock the option for your Vault Hunter to wear.
You can also redeem Shift codes online from Gearbox’s website, so long as you’re signed into the same profile as the one on which you’re playing Borderlands 3. We’ll be updating this list with more Borderlands 3 Shift codes as they surface online, so keep this page bookmarked, and return to it whenever you’re hungry for some more free loot.
And, if you’re playing any of the older games, we’ve also got all the Borderlands 1 and 2 Shift codes that still work over the page. If you’re after Borderlands 3 VIP codes, we’ve got that covered as well at that link.
Borderlands 3 Shift Codes
The Borderlands 3 Shift Codes immediately below shouldn’t expire so should always bee your first port of call. You can only claim them once though, so best to wait until you’re a high level Vault Hunter. If you use them at lower levels you’ll get loot that might get outpaced as you progress.
- HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR (1 Golden Key)
- ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 (1 Golden Key)
- Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 (1 Golden Key)
- 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z (3 Golden Keys)
- ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 (1 Golden Key)
- ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H (3 Golden Keys)
- CHKB3-FJT9J-SK3K5-T33JJ-95J56 (1 Golden Key)
- Borderlands 3 Null Value Head – KHWTB-3CBJB-6XWFZ-6B3BB-T5CCJ
- Borderlands 3 Guardian Head – CSW33-HBBJB-R65XH-XJTJ3-CT963
- Borderlands 3 Daemon Head – CS5JB-CTTBB-FFWXZ-FJ3BT-TC6R3
- Borderlands 3 Arachnoir Head – KZKBB-5HZ9S-CFKR9-RJ3T3-JBTK6
- Borderlands 3 Skagwave Head – K95BT-B99H9-CX5XH-RTJB3-C6SJX
- Borderlands 3 Saurian Synth Head – CZ5JT-HFH99-KXKRZ-6BTJJ-BS5WB
- Borderlands 3 Pilot Punk Head – WSCBT-R5BB3-66KX9-F3JBT-ZW3JK
And that, currently, is it for Borderlands 3 Shift codes as there haven’t been any new ones for a while, meaning they’ve all expired. However, if any new ones appear – Gearbox and be quite random with them – we’ll add them here.
If you’re looking for more Borderlands 2 Shift codes (opens in new tab) or for games like The Pre-Sequel, head over to the next page, which has all the known and active codes a Vault Hunter could dream of.
Borderlands 3 tips (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 patch notes (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 legendaries (opens in new tab) | Best Borderlands 3 guns (opens in new tab) | Best Borderlands 3 character (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 bosses (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 Typhon Logs (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 Eridian writing (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 how to emote (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 ending (opens in new tab) | Borderlands 3 One Pump Chump
Borderlands 3 Shift Codes