This MSI panel is a clear standout from the early Black Friday gaming monitor deals, dropping one of the best gaming monitors available to its lowest price ever. MSI’s MPG Artymis 343CQR is currently sitting pretty at $629.99 on Amazon (it was $798.81) (opens in new tab), and it’s safe to assume that either supplies or this discount won’t last long.
It’s incredibly rare to see a monitor with this feature set priced so low, and it’s literally unheard of for this particular model. The MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR is a massive 34-inch curved screen with a 3440×1440 (UWQHD) resolution, 165Hz refresh rate, and low 1ms response time. It’s that rare monitor that doesn’t sacrifice speed or clarity in its pursuit of ultrawide luxury, which is exactly why it’s our pick for the best overall gaming monitor, and why this deal is such a stunner.
If you like the features but aren’t looking for an ultrawide or curved monitor, have a gander at the rapidly expanding selection of Black Friday 1440p monitor deals and Black Friday 144Hz monitor deals. The substantially cheaper but nevertheless beautiful MSI Optix 27 is just $269.99 at Best Buy (was $329.99) (opens in new tab), for example, and the lightning-fast ASUS VG279Q is down to $229.00 at Walmart (was $299.00) (opens in new tab).
MSI MPG Artymis 343CQR |
$798.81 $629.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $170 – We stand by our review: this monitor is absolute madness. Its form factor and features are simply unbelievable at this price. You’re getting 34 inches of curved, UWQHD goodness without an ounce of lag. This is the steepest discount this panel has ever received, and it’s almost certainly the best deal it’s going to see this Black Friday.
More early Black Friday deals available now
- Amazon: over 50% off PS5 games and Razer accessories (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: price guarantee available and laptops from $119 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 30% off Alienware, XPS and Inspiron (opens in new tab)
- Disney Plus: grab 12 months for the price of 10 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: headphones from $19.95 and tablets from $79 (opens in new tab)
- Target: up to 50% off headphones, 25% off TVs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: gaming monitors from $179 and chairs from $69.99 (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: $400 off Surface Pro and 30% off gaming headsets (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: gaming laptops from $619 (opens in new tab)
- HP: 72 hour flash sale now live – save up to $400 (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: save up to $3,500 on 8K and QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: up to $1,000 off 5G phones with trade-in (opens in new tab)
If you’re after something ultra HD, you’ll find what you’re looking for among the Black Friday 4K monitor deals already cropping up. New-gen console owners may also be surprised to find that the Black Friday PS5 and Xbox Series X monitors deals often match and can even outclass the Black Friday PS5 and Xbox Series X TV deals.