If you’ve been on the look out for a Xbox controller Cyber Monday deal among all the Cyber Monday gaming deals, then this Razer Wolverine V2 offer could be just for you. Of all the Cyber Monday Xbox Series X deals scattered around right now this isn’t bad, with $40.00 off this normally $99.99 controller meaning it’s currently $59.00 at Amazon (opens in new tab). After all the Black Friday Xbox controller deals we’ve seen, this one was worth waiting for.
The Razer Wolverine V2 controller is a wired controller for the Xbox Series X with non-slip rubber grips, ‘Mecha-Tactile’ action buttons and D-pad which provides “hyper-responsive actuation,” and a ‘Hair Trigger’ system where two slide-locks can reduce travel distance to the main triggers, letting you pull off a faster rate of fire. Most importantly you can remap the front-facing buttons using the Razer Controller Setup app for Xbox to tune exactly what everything does. You can even fine tune the thumb stick sensitivity so that it fits your playstyle exactly.
As far as controllers go it’s a well known brand with a lot of great features. And, at nearly half the price, if you every fancied one, now’s the time.
Razer Wolverine V2 Xbox Series X wired controller
$99.99 $59.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab) save $40.00 – Get a wired, fully customisable Xbox Series X controller for nearly half price.
More of today’s best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: Big discounts of 40% or more across games and gear (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: Free $50 gift card with Oculus Quest 2 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: Up to 36% off Alienware, XPS, and Inspiron (opens in new tab)
- Disney Plus: Grab 12 months for the price of 10 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: Oculus Quest 2 with FREE carrying case (opens in new tab)
- Target: Discounts of up to 60% on games and $20 off Game Pass (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: RTX 3080 gaming laptops from $1,799 (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: Up to 67% off games and 40% off accessories (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: Samsung storage up to $110 off (opens in new tab)
- HP: Save up to 77% across tech in the Cyber Monday sale (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: Reductions of $1,700 or more on 8K and QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: Up to $1,200 off 5G phones with trade-in (opens in new tab)
More of today’s best Cyber Monday Xbox Series X deals
Whatever Xbox Cyber Monday deals you’re looking for, there’s bound to be something here:
If just looking to get started on planet Xbox then we’ve got a guide on how to buy an Xbox Series X on Black Friday that might still help you get a deal. Not to mention our ongoing Xbox Series X restock guide that will let know when and where you can get one.