A brand new Ghost of Tsushima update is here to fix bugs and glitches throughout the Director’s Cut version of the game.
Earlier this week on December 13, Sucker Punch announced that a Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut update would be made available over the coming few days. This update is now live as of December 16, and is primarily aimed at fixing a slew of bugs and glitches throughout both the base game, and the online Legends mode.
In the coming days, we’ll release Patch 2.14 for #GhostOfTsushima. This patch includes Ghost of Tsushima: Legends bug fixes for issues affecting Mists of Yagata, Hunter abilities, waypoints in Story missions, and more. See full patch notes here: https://t.co/duIl5AmKpO pic.twitter.com/mLUsfeGXjEDecember 13, 2021
For example, there’s fixes for a bug that prevented players from un-muting themselves online in Legends, and a bug that prevented waypoints from appearing above the final few remaining enemies in Legends story missions. Additionally, there’s some gameplay bugs corrected from the base version of Sucker Punch’s game, including the Wind Stance not dealing out the correct amount of damage against spear-wielding enemies.
For a complete list of the patch notes from Sucker Punch, you can check out the full list just below:
- Fixed a bug preventing Mists of Yagata from healing teammates correctly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Hunter’s Explosive Arrow or Staggering Arrow ability from triggering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused a stunlock if a player was attacked while holding a Bomb Pack.
- Added descriptions for weekly Nightmare modifiers.
- Kenji’s Shared Brew and Healing Gourds with Resolve gains can now be used even while at full health.
- Fixed a bug preventing waypoints from appearing above the last remaining enemies in Legends Story missions.
- Fixed a bug causing Intimidating Counter to not deal the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from un-muting themselves.
- Increase stagger damage done by Wind Stance against spear enemies.
Ghost of Tsushima tips | Ghost of Tsushima map | Ghost of Tsushima best armor | Ghost of Tsushima best skills | Ghost of Tsushima best charms | Ghost of Tsushima Mythic Tales | How long is Ghost of Tsushima | Ghost of Tsushima Shinto Shrines | Ghost of Tsushima Bamboo Strikes | Ghost of Tsushima duels | Ghost of Tsushima Hot Springs | Ghost of Tsushima Fox Dens | Ghost of Tsushima Komatsu Forge | How to get the grappling hook in Ghost of Tsushima | Ghost of Tsushima horse | Ghost of Tsushima supplies | Ghost of Tsushima observe leader