God of War Eyes of Odin Ravens are a collectible of sorts, and there are a total of 51 birds distributed across every realm in the game. In fact, you may have already spotted some of these spectral feathered flappers with a luminous glow while on your travels, lurking in the shadows and watching intently. Finding them all in God of War is no mean feat, so this challenge will definitely appeal to any completionists as they could be hiding anywhere – but this detailed guide will take the mystery out of their locations.
What do you get for finding all these birds? Well, beyond that relief that you’re no longer being watched by avian CCTV cameras, you’ll also be rewarded with the Allfather Blinded trophy – helping you on your way to that all important Platinum. Check out the God of War Eyes of Odin ravens guide below for the location of each and every one.
Check out our God of War Eyes of Odin guide in the video below:
Before you start heading off into the wilderness looking for green ravens, there’s a trick to finding them, and it’s all in the noise. Listen out for their distinctive calls and you’ll know that a raven isn’t too far away. Of course, we’ve already found them all so can tell you exactly how to find all 51 God of War Eyes of Odin and earn yourself that trophy. But don’t worry if you miss any as you go through the story, because they’re all accessible after the credits roll too.
The first area that you can find the ravens as you progress through the story is the River Pass. In this large area there are a whopping six ravens to find. There is one in the Wildwoods too, but you won’t be able to access it until later in the game when you have the chisel.
VIDEO: 00.38 – 2.13
1. The game will naturally lead you to your very first raven, perched on some rocks just before the bridge where you meet Brok for the first time.
2. In the area where you battle the second troll is basically a big rib cage, with the rib bones rising high into the air. The raven is atop the back right rib.
3. In the stone tunnel after you beat the ogre in the centre of the River Pass is an incredibly well-hidden raven. He’s up the very top of the tall stone stack, almost invisible against the sunlight.
4. In the burnt out, destroyed little village at the end of the River Pass trail is another Eye of Odin, perched on the roof of the first house on the right.
5. In the Witch’s Woods, up on the platform where the Nornir chest is located is an Eye of Odin, squawking away on a rocky outcrop.
6. The sixth and final River Pass Eye of Odin is actually inside the Hidden Chamber of Odin, just to the right of the Witch’s Wood on the map. Inside the chamber itself, the raven is seated on a small pillar in the wall.
Over in the Foothills at the base of the mountain are two more Eyes of Odin.
VIDEO: 2.13 – 2.39
1. In the Foothills own Hidden Chamber of Odin, right on the edge of the water to the very south of the map is another raven. It’s just inside the archway above the area with the Mystical Gateway.
2. At the top of the lift that takes you from the Foothills to the base of the mountain is another Raven, sat high on the cliffs right behind the lift station.
Next it’s off to The Mountain, where there are four Eyes of Odin ravens hiding in amongst the rocks.
VIDEO: 2.39 – 3.54
1. In the area through the door to the right of the stag statue there’s a raven. Follow the path all the way along until you reach the spinning Nornir rune totem(?) then turn around to spot the raven lurking on the wooden struts beneath the bridge.
2. Through the tunnel to the left of the central area at the bottom of the mountain with the lift, is another Eye of Odin, circling around doing it’s thing and near impossible to hit.
3. In the area where you find the giant block for the lift in the heart of the mountain, head up to the platform by the gold chain. The raven is clearly visible nestled in the wooden struts.
4. Just inside the Mountain’s Hidden Chamber of Odin where the Valkyrie waits is a raven sitting on the edge of the wall to the left.
Shores of Nine
Back at the Lake of Nine, there’s just one raven in the huge area of the Shores of Nine itself, but there are others lurking at specific points on the map around the Lake of Nine. But more on that later.
VIDEO: 3.54 – 4.14
1. Head over to the top of the Niflheim Realm Tower. Over on the right hand side you’ll be able to see a boat where a raven is hanging out. Go smash.
Over at the Lookout Tower to the south of the Lake of Nine, there’s just the one raven.
VIDEO: 4.14 – 4.54
1. From the Lookout Tower dock climb to the topmost platform, moving the spikes as you go. From here you’ll see a raven circling in the sky, and he’s a bit of a pain to hit. Keep moving along the platform until you get an angle that works for you. Hopefully it’s not as much as a Nightmare for you.
Cliffs of Raven
There’s another raven over at the Cliffs of the Raven to the south east of the Lake of Nine.
VIDEO: 4.54 – 5.11
1. From the giant’s corpse on the Cliffs of Raven, head up the gold chain behind it. When you’re on the platform look back out towards the Lake of Nine and you’ll see a Raven on the rocks opposite.
Over at the expansive Volunder Mines to the south east thankfully there’s just the one raven to find.
VIDEO: 5.11 – 5.32
1. From the Volunder Mines dock, head up to the platform with the mystic gateway. Now look to the sky and you’ll find a raven circling overhead just prime for an axe crushing.
There’s not only treasure on the island of Buri’s Storeroom to the east of the lake, but an Eye of Odin too.
VIDEO: 5.32 – 6.00
1. It’s actually almost easier to hit this Eye of Odin from the Stone Falls rather than Buri’s Storeroom. At the top of Stone Falls put your back to the big wheel and head through the gate towards the Lake of Nine. Looking out, the Eye of Odin is spiralling around the stone column taunting you.
Over by the dragon in Veithurgard in the east of Midgard there are three ravens that you’ll need to find.
VIDEO: 6.00 – 6.41
1. Right by the dragon’s tether there are two wooden blockades set into the stone. Behind the left hand one is a sneaky hidden raven.
2. To the left of the giant gates there’s a lore marker and if you put your back to that, there’s a raven to your left.
3. The last Veithurgard raven is over on the island where the statue stands, and it’s actually circling around the statue itself.
Time to appreciate to the watery cascades of Stone Falls to find another raven at the east of the lake.
VIDEO: 6.41 – 7.09
1. From the Stone Falls Mystic Gateway, head across the wooden bridge and stand by the wheel crank on the right. Then turn around to look at the cliffs behind you. High above you is your missing raven.
Council of Valkyries
Next it’s off to find the single Eye of Odin located at the Council of Valkyries to the north of the Lake of Nine.
VIDEO: 7.09 – 7.38
1. This Eye of Odin isn’t technically in the Council of the Valkyries itself, but rather in the entrance to it. It’s perched on the prow of the right hand side of the two giant wooden boats marking the entrance to the Mason’s Channel and the Council of Valkyries. It’s easier to hit from the shore to the left of the Alfheim tower though. Just to make things a bit more complicated.
Who knew ravens liked Thamur’s Corpse so much, with a pair of Eyes of Odin hanging around the giant body at the very north of the Lake of Nine.
VIDEO: 7.38 – 8.15
1. If you stand right in front of the Thamur’s Corpse mystic gateway and look up, there’s a cheeky raven hanging out on the edge of the building.
2. Inside the main arena in the Hidden Chamber of Odin by Thamur’s Corpse is another raven, hiding in the trees incredibly well hidden.
The Northri Stronghold, to the north, is home to two Eyes of Odin.
VIDEO: 8.15 – 8.43
1. Pull your boat up to the dock by Sindri’s Store at the Northri Stronghold and do a 180-spin to find the raven up behind you.
2. Over by the ship where the battle happened, look to the left and you’ll see a raven hiding in the holes of the giant water gate.
Turns out the Dwarf king attracts some serious attention with all these dragons, as there are five Eyes of Odin hiding around Konunsgard.
VIDEO: 8.43 – 10.31
1. Behind the red chest beyond the poison mist down the path to the left after Sindri’s shop in Konunsgard, there’s a raven lurking in the rocks on the other side of the valley.
2. After you pass through the sealed doors at the bottom left hand area of Konunsgard, work your way to the gate. Drop the bridge, and then this Eye of Odin is on the rocks to your right.
3. When you’ve smashed all the seals, release the dragon from his captivity, then as a reward collect the raven that’s been perched perilously below it the entire time.
4. Inside the Konunsgard fortress, take the path to the right of the door, and then turn left when you hit the shrine. Collect the goodies from the red chest and then look up to find the raven lurking amongst the foliage.
5. From where the dragon’s tether is (or was), head up the path to the right. Just in the rocks above the platforms on the left is another Eye of Odin, practically hidden entirely by fog.
Over at the Forgotten Caverns to the east of the Lake of Nine, there are two ravens waiting for the cool touch of your axe.
VIDEO: 10.31 – 11.11
1. Access the Forgotten Caverns from the dock just inside the entrance to King’s Hollow. Then, climb up the wall there and look back down to your right as you reach the top to find the raven.
2. While you’re busy solving the Nornir chest puzzle at the Forgotten Caverns, take a moment to notice the Eye of Odin perched atop the wooden column. That’s what I call a double win, so smash it when you get a second.
Fafnir’s Storeroom is a land of plenty. Plenty of ravens in fact, with five hiding amongst Fafnir’s treasures.
VIDEO: 11.11 – 12.25
1. There’s an area just beyond the Mystic Gateway at Fafnir’s Storeroom where you can see the sky. A raven’s using this opening as it’s personal playground, circling around against a skyblue backdrop.
2. As you reach the green open area of Fafnir’s Storeroom, there’s a raven almost in it’s natural habitat just chirping away on a branch above the pond.
3. There’s another Eye of Odin just above the entrance to the storeroom itself.
4. Inside Fafnir’s Storeroom, there’s a third Eye of Odin circling around the central platform where you place the entry stones.
5. On your way back to your boat outside Fafnir’s Storeroom, take a minute to notice the raven waiting for you up on the wooden struts.
The Landsuther Mines are home to two Eyes of Odin just waiting to report back to the Raven God himself.
VIDEO: 12.25 – 13.08
1. After passing through the narrow gap near the entrance to the Landsuther mines, and climbing the wall, there’s a raven right in front of you on the wooden structure.
2. From the waterside area of the Landsuther Mines with the dead ancient, head through the tunnel and to the left. Move onto the decking area, fight anything that tries to kill you and then look up to high and to the right to find the raven.
Isle of Death
It might sound like a place that’s crawling with Ravens, but the Isle of Death only has one raven hiding within its stone columns to the west of the Lake of Nine.
VIDEO: 13.08 – 13.28
1. Find the red chest on the west beach of the Isle of Death and then head directly in the opposite direction. There’s a raven hidden in the gap between the cliffs.
There’s a single raven chirping at the Iron Cove area to the west of The Lake of Nine.
VIDEO: 13.28 – 13.53
1. For the Shores of Nine Eyes of Odin, head over to the left hand Iron Cove dock and climb the two platforms. Then head right, climb the little boat wreck that’s there and there’s a raven circling to your left.
When you’ve got the chisel and can access the Hidden Chambers of Odin, go back to the Wildwoods, where there’s just the one raven to find.
VIDEO: 13.53 – 14.09
1. Don’t even worry about trying to find the Eyes of Odin in Wildwoods until you hit the later stages of the game. It’s hidden away in Wildwood’s Hidden Chamber of Odin, circling around the big tree in the centre.
Hopping from realm to realm is no problem for an Eye of Odin, hence why you’ll find two ravens in Alfheim.
VIDEO: 14.09 – 14.43
1. Head to the Light Elf Santuary in Alfheim, and right where you pull your boat up to the dock, there’s a raven lurking to your left on the marble statue.
2. Inside the Hidden Chamber of Odin in Alfheim, there’s another raven hiding. It’s just up to the left as you enter the Valkyrie arena.
Helheim seems like the most obvious place to find the Eyes of Odin. That’s probably why there are six of them here.
VIDEO: 14.43 – end
1. Through the area before the big doors in Helheim, climb up onto the first central platform and head right. Explode the sap barrier, treat yourself to a chest or two and then smash the raven sitting just above the red one.
2. From the same central area as the previous raven, head over to the second central platform and then head over to the left. Shot down the red sap door, and there’s the raven right before the entrance to the Hidden Chamber of Odin.
3. There’s another Eye of Odin hiding in the Hidden Chamber of Odin itself, although it’s sneaky because it’s actually not in the central arena. Head up to the upper level, and it’s in the rafters above the window.
4. When you reach the lowest area of Helheim over to the left – you know the place, with all its glowing statues – climb down the platform into the lower circle. And then climb up the wall in front of you. But before you go down the tunnel, turn to your left and spot the raven on the rocks.
5. In the same area with the glowing statues, there’s another raven. It’s across the lowest section to the right of the platform, circling in the abyss.
6. On your way back down to Brok’s Shop in Helheim, you’ll have to run down a long bridge. About halfway down there’s a big circular gold structure and inside the ring at the top is a raven.
God of War tips | Best God of War armor | God of War Jotnar Shrine locations | God of War Nornir chests guide | How to beat the God of War Valkyries | How to get the God of War Valkyrie armor | God of War treasure maps | God of War Niflheim tips | God of War Muspelheim tips | God of War artefact guide | God of War ending | God of War secret ending | God of War secrets