Best Buy has launched a new round of early Black Friday gaming monitor deals over the last week, which means there are plenty of discounts to feast your eyes on right now. However, other retailers can’t beat this $100 discount (opens in new tab) on a 27-inch Acer Nitro (XV271 Zbmiiprx). Best Buy has dropped the $399.99 MSRP down to just $299.99 this week and is offering a Black Friday price guarantee for its My Best Buy members.
That means that if future Black Friday gaming monitor deals drop this price even further at Best Buy, you’ll be able to claim a refund for the difference. As it stands today, though, this is a particularly special offer.
Amazon is still stuck at $399.99 for the 280Hz display, and we aren’t seeing other retailers matching this offer either. That means you’re getting the best price on the web here, at the time of writing. With Freesync Premium, and HDR built in, there’s plenty of value packed into this new price tag as well.
You’ll find more information on this early Black Friday gaming monitor deal just below, with more of the latest Black Friday gaming deals further down the page as well.
Acer Nitro 27-inch gaming monitor (XV271) |
$399.99 $299.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
Save $100 – Considering Amazon is still stuck at a $399.99 MSRP, Best Buy is offering excellent value with a $100 discount on this Acer Nitro gaming monitor. Overclockable up to 280Hz, and packing AMD Freesync Premium, there’s plenty of value under the hood – and this offer comes with Best Buy’s Black Friday price guarantee as well.
More of today’s best gaming monitor deals
If the display above doesn’t suit you, you’ll find plenty more discounts on the best gaming monitors on the market just below.
The best early Black Friday deals available now
- Amazon: over 50% off PS5 games and Razer accessories (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: price guarantee available and laptops from $119 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to 30% off Alienware, XPS and Inspiron (opens in new tab)
- Disney Plus: grab 12 months for the price of 10 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: headphones from $19.95 and tablets from $79 (opens in new tab)
- Target: up to 50% off headphones, 25% off TVs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: gaming monitors from $179 and chairs from $69.99 (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: $400 off Surface Pro and 30% off gaming headsets (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: gaming laptops from $619 (opens in new tab)
- HP: 72 hour flash sale now live – save up to $400 (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: save up to $3,500 on 8K and QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: up to $1,000 off 5G phones with trade-in (opens in new tab)
We’re also rounding up all the best Black Friday 4K monitor deals and the latest Black Friday 144Hz monitor deals as well. Or, for something a little larger, we’d recommend keeping an eye on the best Black Friday PS5 TV deals and all the Black Friday QLED TV deals landing over the next week.