Granted, it’s not a top of the line new-gen GPU, but with the ongoing chip shortage still making all 30 Series graphics cards absurdly rare and expensive, it’s worth paying attention whenever one goes on sale, even if it’s tucked inside a pre-built gaming PC.
The HP Pavilion is a customizable pre-built that starts off with an AMD Ryzen 3 5300G processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a Radeon RX 5500 GPU for $549.99, which is a pretty good deal in its own right. But if you’re able to fork out a couple hundred more, it’s undoubtedly worth doing so for the new-gen RTX 3060 graphics card. Just swap out the RX 5500 for the RTX 3060 and the deal comes out to $869.99, which is still $100 less than it would normally cost.
Of course, if you’ve got a bigger budget, we’d advise upgrading a few other internal components to make the most of the GPU and better match modern gaming PC standards. For example, stepping up to a Ryzen 7 5700G CPU and 16 GB of memory would work wonders for performance and still only cost you $1239.99 (opens in new tab), which isn’t bad at all for the configuration.
If you’re after something a little more mobile, you’d do well to check out our guide to the best Black Friday laptop deals available now, some of which also include new-gen GPUs. Otherwise, this HP is one of the cheapest pre-builts with a 30 Series GPU we’ve seen so far.
Snag a 3060-equipped rig for $869 with this early Black Friday gaming PC deal
HP Pavilion gaming PC with RTX 3060 GPU |
$969.99 $869.99 at HP (opens in new tab)
Save $100 – Step into the new generation of gaming PCs and save $100 in the process with this smoking deal on a 3060-equipped HP Pavilion gaming PC.
More of today’s best early Black Friday gaming PC deals
If this rig isn’t doing it for you, we’re seeing a ton of other options from major retailers offering big savings on gaming PCs. Black Friday gaming PC deals galore!
- Amazon: Save up to $250 on boutique built RTX gaming PCs (opens in new tab)
- Dell: Right now there’s up to $628 off Alienware Aurora builds (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: Low prices on Lenovo Legion, iBuyPower, Asus, and HP Omen models (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: Save up to $990 on Velztorm, ABS, and ASUS ROG gaming PCs (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: Save up to $250 on CyberPowerPC builds in Holiday savings sale (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: There’s currently up to $300 off Corsair and CyberPowerPC models (opens in new tab)
- Amazon: Regular discounts and fast shipping on gaming PCs (opens in new tab)
- Currys: Save up to £100 on prebuilt machines (opens in new tab)
- Ebuyer: There’s currently up to £300 off AlphaSync custom-built rigs (opens in new tab)
- Laptops Direct: Right now there’s up to £280 off CyberPower PCs (opens in new tab)
- Very: Save up to £200 on PC Specialist and Zoostorm gaming models (opens in new tab)
- Dell: At the moment you can save £120 on Alienware Aurora configurations (opens in new tab)
More Black Friday deals
As ever, the early Black Friday deals aren’t limited to gaming PCs, so if you’re looking for something to play on console check out these solid Black Friday PS5 deals and Black Friday Xbox Series X deals.