Although it has already appeared in our Cyber Monday board game deals, we’re giving this deal its own article due to it being such a good saving! Pandemic the board game has gone from its usual $44.99 price tag down to just $15.49 at Amazon (opens in new tab). You’d be silly not to try out this insanely popular strategy game.
Not only did Pandemic rank as our second favorite in our list of the best board games 2021, but we also gave it five out of five stars in our Pandemic board game review. According to our review, “Pandemic is a stone-cold classic that deserves a place on everyone’s shelf.” If that wasn’t enough to convince you to give this game a try, its $15.49 price tag should do.
You’ll find the full details for this deal below, and if you’re in the market for other last-minute Cyber Monday deals we’ve got plenty of others worth checking out before the day is over. Not to mention seven video-game-inspired board games (such as Dark Souls, Horizon Zero Dawn, and The Elder Scrolls) currently up for grabs at great prices also on Amazon.
Pandemic Board Game |
$44.99 $15.49 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Save $29.50 – You can now pick up the hit board game Pandemic for just $15.49 this Cyber Monday – that’s a $29.50 saving compared to its usual $44.99 price tag. In the game, players must strategically work together using each character’s strengths to their advantage to make a plan of action before a disease overwhelms the world.
If you’re not just in the market for a new board game, you can see more deals up for grabs this Cyber Monday below.
More of today’s best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: Big discounts of 40% or more across games and gear (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: Free $50 gift card with Oculus Quest 2 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: Up to 36% off Alienware, XPS, and Inspiron (opens in new tab)
- Disney Plus: Grab 12 months for the price of 10 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: Oculus Quest 2 with FREE carrying case (opens in new tab)
- Target: Discounts of up to 60% on games and $20 off Game Pass (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: RTX 3080 gaming laptops from $1,799 (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft: Up to 67% off games and 40% off accessories (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: Samsung storage up to $110 off (opens in new tab)
- HP: Save up to 77% across tech in the Cyber Monday sale (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: Reductions of $1,700 or more on 8K and QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: Up to $1,200 off 5G phones with trade-in (opens in new tab)
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Cyber Monday – we do also have other round-ups on Dungeons and Dragons Cyber Monday deals, Cyber Monday Pokemon card deals, and a ton of Cyber Monday gaming deals. Better act fast though, as you’ve only got a few hours left of the annual sales event.